With all the new technologies appearing in dentistry, it’s challenging to sort out what brings value to the practice, both from a production standpoint and by what is most appealing to patients. So next Wednesday, March 8 at 11am PST, I’m doing a webinar with data and insights that can point you in the direction that will work best for your practice, and maximize your technology investments.
The webinar will be based on a survey of 500 dental professionals nationwide. Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Which advanced technologies should I integrate into my practice next?
- How can I promote my investment in technology to attract quality patients?
- How quickly can I get the return on my investment and grow my business?
- Should I invest in new technology if I am planning to sell my practice?
- Which advanced technologies have the greatest patient appeal?
Plus, because I love you all, everyone who attends gets a free copy of our new e-book, “Advanced Dental Technology – Perception vs. Reality.”
Register by clicking here. And yes, it will be recorded, so as long as you register, even if you can’t attend live, we will send you a link to the recording.